The School has its own kitchen where food is cooked. The food itself and the menus undergo a quality control process carried out by a professional team from the concessionary catering company of the service. Afterwards, the menus are supervised by our medical service and a specific school committee.
This service is subject to particular preferential attention as not only is food of vital importance, but also table behaviour and manners are an essential component of our educational project. This is why this last component is taken care of by the teaching staff whose labour, closely linked to the catering company, is complex and caters for all the students’ needs.
Different menus are elaborated on a daily basis regarding the nutritional needs of our students
- Gluten-free menu for celiac students.
- Menu for students with an allergy.
- Menu for food intolerant students.
- Low-fat menu.
- Low-salt menu.
School canteens are adapted to our students’ age:
- Pre-School dining hall for the exclusive use of students aged 1 and 2.
- “Jardín Building” dining hall for the exclusive use of students from 3 to 8.
- “Liceo Building” dining hall for the exclusive use of students aged from 9 to 17.